Less is more
Safe, effective medication and convenient care for people who want to drink less or quit.Start Assessment
Naltrexone: medication to help you drink less or quit, prescribed online
Starting at $39/month
FDA-approved medication used to treat Alcohol Use Disorder. By reducing cravings and pleasure from drinking, naltrexone can make it easier to moderate drinking or abstain from alcohol altogether. Complete an online assessment, and a licensed clinician will evalaute if medication is right for you.
Convenient care from a trained clinician
Unlimited access to a clinician
- Connect with a US-based clinician licensed in your state
- Message them with questions any time
- Assess results, adjust your dose, or work out side effects
- Request counseling or mutual support group recommendations
Evidence-based tools in the palm of your hand
Treatment app included
- Track and celebrate your progress with daily check-ins
- Listen to convenient audio excercises on the go
- Get guidance from experts in alcohol use treatment
- Learn evidence-based strategies to meet your goals
How it works
Your relationship with alcohol is unique. Whether your challenges are mild, moderate, or severe, we make it simple to get started with treatment.
What to expect
Naltrexone is safe and effective, but changing your relationship with alcohol takes time. While it starts working right away, clinical experts recommend continuing naltrexone treatment for at least one year.
Naltrexone cools off the immediate pleasure felt from drinking. In the first weeks, you may experience fewer cravings and find yourself drinking less.
Over weeks and months of consistent use, naltrexone "rewires" the brain, breaking down the pleasure and reward pathways responsible for excessive drinking and loosening alcohol's grip on the brain.